zondag 5 september 2010

Ryders on the roll

It was a day like many, people being liars, killing eachother, casual toxia stuff as i walked past the garage on my way to the pit. I stopped as some of the shadows were present ,talking to some ryders,seeing the one named wulf in a collar pleased me to no end and i wanted to continue to the pit as one drew a weapon to the shadow holding the leash. As i wanted to get it done with and get wulf at the pit i raised my hand to collect energy for making a energy orb to throw.

As i brought my hand down to release the orb i noticed a glimmer and brought my arm up just on time, a big hammer smashing into me and throwing me a few feet sideways as a ryder had been behind me. Gazing aside i met the eyes of the one who hit me" not your smartest move of the day" i began charging a new orb as the ryder made some nonsense about  'not thinking before he strikes', nodding to this in agreement i let go off the energy orb. The orb spiralled towards the ryder,bursting in smaller ones who circled the ryder as they moved to him, intending to cause severe pleasure which would take him out...i was wrong .

As the orb hit the ryder his eyes softend as he moved closer, clearly lustfull for me and freaking me out before i smiled and tried to manupilate him into attacking his own group. My attempt failed as the ryder spoke of wanting nothing but slip his cock into my virgin ass ,causing a unnoticed shiver in my body as i moved my hand to his chest to stop him and trying to manupilate him again. The feeling of his hand going for my lower regions caused me to go to the offensive as i smiled calm, "sweet dreams" i dispelled the lust to gather a large amount of energy, the ryder looked at my hand yet it was to late as my hand had been resting on his chest for a bit now. A hard bang as the ryder took the blast at pointblank range and was thrown across the street, knocking into a building as i was turning around again and thought to not use lust energy on the ryder again .  Walking back to the pit i noticed the shadows taking out the ryders and with a calm smile i decided to rest my eyes, it been a long day and no puppets were gained..this time...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten