dinsdag 14 september 2010

Day of the cockzilla

I thought i was gone be a normal day today,guess i was wrong. Amethys from the righteous turned up at the pit, when i asked why she just walked in she told me...she needed a cock. After the thought and mental freak-out moment i asked her again, as it turned out she needed a cock cause a friend of her wanted to eat one...well, she wanted a rotten one . Righteous, they keep amazing me every day and not in a good way. Suddenly i got a fun idea and i wandered to the graveyard, making amethys follow me . There arrived i called upon the flesh of those long gone and summoned a being from behind the most vile curtains..a 15 feet cock with black puss-filled veins and 4 gigantic balls...if she wanted cock, i give her that. I left ame alone with her new penis, hoping that the method of summoning it would cause some evil side-effec...hey, i can hope, right?"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten