zondag 5 september 2010

A few stories from the past

The first few pages look old and not like part of the rest, some old stories written down on them.


Dreams and dolls

...I open my eyes slowly, it been a few hours since i closed them but i didnt sleep. I didnt sleep for a while now, i still remember last time i had some sleep ,hearing the voices of all those that died by my hand or command. Time passes slow when you dont sleep anymore so i got myself a hobby, i collect dolls. It amuses me to look at them, to make them do as i want , when i want . I stand up and walk to the street , noticing a girl alone and a soft smile forms on my lips as i walk to her . As i come closer she notices me, she is unsure what to do as i stand before her, taller then her...i always been taller then them. She stares speechless as i reach out to her hand and kiss it soft while i look up to her and smile, giving her a moment of thought that i am submissive to her. I introduce myself and before she realises it she done the same to me, i smile soft and she feels more at ease . I feel her thinking she is not that type of girl...the type that just talks to strange men, the type that deserves such attention , she thinks it has to be a dream . She looks to me as like to confirm this and i meet her eyes making her look away again and blush. I lean in and kiss her cheek , draining her energy and make her faint, she is only out for a moment and dreams , i make her dream over and over about me, whispering sweet nothings...being nice...make her feel special and then she wakes up. I bid her farewell making the excuse she looks a bit tired and wander off...i feel her gaze at my back, believing i am a friend or even more..wanting to do whatever i ask so i stay longer next time . As i wander back to where i rest my eyes i notice a girl on a bench and smile again as i walk to her, the smile as calm as my manners as so often before but to me she is just another doll.....and i am the Dollmaster.

Nightmares and dolls

...I stand on the street talking with a girl as a man sees us, her father. He sees his young daughter talk, walk with me and his emotions flare up, wondering who i am and why his daughter seems so at ease with me . He walks closer and feels his stomache turn for some reason as he sees me ,thinking he shouldnt have got that second hotdog. I smile soft and greet him, my voice only making him more angry as he thinks me a loverboy after his daughter and he lashes out to me, knocking me down . The father turns to his daughter and sees her smiling, he raises a brow wondering why his daughter smiled as he took her friend down with one hit . His stomache turns again as he realises it had been easy...to easy , he turns around to look at me and all turns black for him as he hears me whisper in his ear" you enjoyed it so much last time? " . As he wakes up he finds himself on a rack and he sees me sitting before him, his daughter at my feet and he speaks harshly" what am i doing here and what do you mean with 'last time' . I smile soft and look at him" your mind made you forget, how awefull, let me help you" i snap my fingers and bring back the memories his mind tried to hide from him. The father his eyes go wide as he remembers everything, how he hit me before and found himself on the rack , seeing how i whispered to his daughter and she undressed, only to walk to him and have her way with him. He remembered how his little girl did all those things to him and how nausea overcame him,wanting to throw up but not able to , how his own barely legal daughter had raped him as i had whispered to her. I lean to his daughter and whisper , making the father go in screaming as his daughter walks to him to repeat last time. Gazing upon this i stand up and smile" i would not want to disturb this father and daughter moment". I walk out hoping he learns this time and grin as the daughter would do all i want just to make me stay, a good doll and me...the Dollmaster

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten