maandag 6 september 2010

Busy days

Aday like any other, but i had some amusement

I started my day by emptying the mailbox and hearing a noise, which turned out a applicant . I had a small talk with her and told her to learn some more about the shadows first ,then come back later. As she left i saw Jimm from the coven at the door, who had been talking to esso before and was send my way apparantly. Smiling calm i asked what he wanted , he sought access to the darker arts , with dark idea's in the back of my head i told him to find my daughter and that he would pay the price severely . He nodded and walked off , me following him a bit later .

As i arrived at the coven shop a grin appeared  on my face as i saw that Jimm was surrounded by covens and that he had pulled a knife....i guess the covens found out he talked to me. I leaned to the bar and smiled calm as i said that i had come to pay for a order i had placed, when they asked for what i was asked i told them i was told to pay with a date. The look on joenta her face as she heard this was priceless and moments later came the one who had made the deal to me and asked to where we could speak in silence. Walking to the dinner she remarked it was just a talk she wanted, i remarked with the fact that messing with joenta her head was worth a lie.

It was tori , the purple demon i believe, she wanted to know how to make a puppet out of people, on my question who was i correct, Beth from the rights....seemed that tori had a little crush on beth and wanted to have her. She already had some blood gathered and i explained what she needed to do, drinks that blood to make a link' chuckles' wonder what beth her blood may cause. She thanked me and walked  off, i smiled calm at the idea that the coven needed help and that beth would be a puppet to a coven soon, together with Jimm being targetted for talking to me....its been a fun day.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten